Saturday, September 13, 2008

Casting Off

Okay, first, a few things about the blog.  I've found that there's not nearly enough support around for the steampunk culture, and that really needs to change.  I'm hoping that this blog will bring some light and recognition to those who are already helping, and possibly inspire others to help as well.

I'd like this to be a place where people can look for inspiration in all aspects of steampunk, as well, so if you've got links, or pictures, or music, or anything related at all, feel free to send them in, and I'll do my best to get them up.

Oh, and feel free to comment (please?).  I'd like to know what you think about what's being posted, and what you want to see more/less of.

Anyways, that's all for now!  Until next time, keep the fires fed and the goggles clean, we'll be back with more soon.

No comments: